AGLEV® SI 100 is a porous granular attapulgite clay used to enhance the performance of planting soils.
Increases the strength and health of plants. The product is mixed uniformly in soil media at dosage rates of 0.15 to 0.30kg/m2 depending on the depth of the mixture (plow or hoe).
• 100% natural product
• Porous granular clay
• Improves water retention in soil
• Reduces irrigation needs
• Reduces the hydrophobicity of dry soils & peat
• Reduces soil shrinkage between watering cycles
• Substantial increase in root size and density
• Increases soil pore volume creating an oxygen permeable soil media
• Increases nutrient retention of the soil
• Adsorbs and then slowly releases excess nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus
• Adsorbs heavy metals
• Reduces soil compaction