AGLEV® SI 200 is a porous granular clay used to enhance the performance of planting soils.
Increases the strength and health of plants. The product is mixed uniformly in soil media at dosage rates of 0.15 to 0.30kg/m2 depending on the depth of the mixture (plow or hoe). In potting soils, it can also be used as an absorbing bottom layer.
• 100% natural product
• Porous granular clay with low dust content
• Increases soil pore space creating an oxygen friendly environment
• Increases nutrient retention
• Adsorbs and then slowly releases excess nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus
• Absorbs heavy metals
• Increases liquid holding capacity of soil to dramatically decrease water use
• Acts as buffer to control soil moisture during dry and wet periods
• Reduces the hydrophobicity of dry soils
• Reduces soil shrinkage between watering cycles
• Encourages deeper root growth
• Allows recovery of intact root systems at harvest
• Reduces soil compaction