MAK® 500 is a series of high-performance, activated bleaching earths for multiple oil types refining.
For use in the refining of palm, sunflower, corn, cottonseed, coconut, soybean, tallow and olive oils. Suitable for chemical and physical refining.
• Physically Activated
• Excellent Decolorization Levels
• Neutral pH for Minimal FFA Rise during Bleaching
• Particle Size Distribution Optimized for Fastest Filtration, and for Complete Omission of Filter Aids
• Excellent Powder Flowability for Easy Conveying
• Low Oil Retention
• Effective Reduction of Chlorophyll
• Excellent Metals Adsorption
• FEDIOL Compliant