MAK® 300 is a series of activated bleaching earths for optimum edible oil refining.
For use in the refining of palm, sunflower, corn, cottonseed, coconut, soybean (good to average grades), tallow and olive oils. Suitable for chemical and physical refining.
• Physically Activated
• Excellent Decolorization Levels
• Neutral pH for Minimal FFA Rise during Bleaching
• Particle Size Distribution Optimized for Fastest Filtration, and for Complete Omission of Filter Aids
• Excellent Powder Flowability for Easy Conveying
• Low Oil Retention
• Effective Reduction of Chlorophyll
• Excellent Metals Adsorption
• FEDIOL Compliant